Amish Quilts For You
- You know and love fine handmade quilts
- You are looking for an Amish quilt for that special person
- You would like to know more about Amish quilts
You'll Find Amish Quilts
- Great photos (4 to 8) of more than 2100 distinct Amish quilts
- Bed Quilts, Quilted Wall Hangings, Crib Quilts, and Throws
- Patchwork, Applique and Embroidered Quilts
- Traditional and contemporary designs
- All hand quilted here in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Every quilt shown is not only beautiful but also very well made -- we find the best of the best quilts for you!
- Fair prices for you and for the craftswomen who make these fine quilts
- See what quilt lovers from around the world say about the quilts we have gathered for you in our new Guest Book. Please add a comment!
You can see all of the quilts we have photographed for you by clicking on any of the items listed in the navigation menu on the left side of this page.
But you may find our Quilt Tour a great way to view all of the quilts we photographed for you. It simulates the experience of going through a stack of quilts on a bed in a traditional Amish quilt shop. Just click the "Tour" button at the top of the navigation column (on the left side of every page). Or Click Here
Featured Bed Quilt
King Batik Gold and Crimson Sedona Quilt
115 by 115 inches -- $1220
A stunning innovative design with wonderful fabrics selected by Dolores Yoder. The design was created by Judy Niemeyer
and adapted by Dolores. Dolores made the top and it was quilted by an Amish friend. Signed and dated with embroidery on front corner by Dolores. Click for more info on this quilt and to order
Featured Small Quilt
Tan All Quilted Grape Leaves Mini Quilt
17 by 17 inches -- $90
A delightful little quilt with an attractive design by quilt designer Connie Lapp. The abundant fine quilting was done by a Mennonite friend. Will look great in a niche or on a small table. Click for more info on this quilt and to order
Purple Green and Black Floral Center Diamond Bag
by inches -- $40
Lovely coloring! Patchwork bag made by Rachel Lapp. Bag is lined with light tan cotton and has pleated bottom. Border, back and handles are made with strong black canvas weight fabric. Well made (and signed by) a local Mennonite woman Rachel Lapp. Bag is 12.5 inches wide, 3.5 inches thick and 16 inches deep. Handle is 21 inches long (big enough to put over your shoulder). Click for more info on this pillow and to order
Featured Art Print
Sunflower Patch Limited Edition Print by Arlene Fisher
9.75 by 3.5 inches -- $20
Having lived in many other places, we find the peace and joy of Amish Country a blessing. The beauty of the land, the long-standing community traditions, and the people's strong religious commitments all contribute to the special spirit of this place.
It would be surprising if local artists and artisans weren't positively affected by this spirit and didn't capture some of it in their works. We search out the best locally made quilts, paintings and other arts & crafts with the hope that they will bring some of the peace and joy found here, as well as beauty, into our customers' homes.
My wife and I opened this "mom & pop dot com" eleven years ago and we have been amazed by the large number of nice people who have visited our internet-store, called and written us, and made purchases. Don't hesitate to call or write -- we want to answer your questions and help you with special requests. More about us.